Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Off to shoot the Conscious Culture Festival

Every year I go over to Tonasket in Eastern Washington to go to an event called the Okanogan Family Faire or just Barter Faire. It is always a great event and I always bring back new memories. So when a friend told me last year that there was going to be a summer music festival there I jumped at the chance to go back to 'holy ground'.

Well for better and for worse the CCF is no Barter Faire, this was a music and culture festival. Me and my friends had a great time, and I got some amazing photos, one of the storm and rainbow that came our way. This year I was invited by the organizers to take photos. So Friday I will be over at the 2011 Conscious Culture Festival shooting photos of the event, bands and scenery.

Here are a few selects from last year

#162 - Magical Festival

CCF Rainbow HDR 2

Milky Way over CCF 2

Jah Sun
Jah Sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment